Wednesday, September 1, 2010

September 1st - 53 days to go!

Today my campaign team and I canvassed some areas of Queenswood Heights. The response at the door was great! It was great to be greeted at the door by so many familiar friendly faces! Parents sure love their local school, Dunning-Foubert ES, and are extremely happy with the funds I secured to sprucen up the building when it merged with Queenswood Public School.


While I visited the door of one resident, I was greeted by a grade 3 student who attends Dunning-Foubert. This little girl told me how much she LOVED the school's new play structure. She said that her friends and her play on it every day.

It's clear that public school supporters in Queenswood Height are pleased with the progress that has been made since 2006 - especially given the years of instability that plagued the community when enrolment was crashing and no solutions were being offered.
Overall, I’m proud of the progress that has been made in Queenswood Heights and at Dunning-Foubert Elementary School.

No comments:

Post a Comment